Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hobbies to Hope for!

Figure if I am going to blog about hobbies then I should list off those things I want to try. I am not sure in what order I will start them, but I will do what I can.

Videography:




Culinary Arts--Do this with friends already, but want to do more challenging recipes:



(A pumpkin chorizo soup I made this fall--thought using the pumpkin shell would be cute)


Massage Therapy:







I found a guy on Youtube that gives video explanations on various massage techniques. He goes by massagenerd.


Writing:














Wall Climbing/Outdoor Pursuits--I took an introductory course in wall climbing once and thought it was fun and challenging:




Play Guitar--I found this interesting after a friend explained the basics of finger placement on a guitar:


No comments:

Post a Comment